I wanted to share my top 10 items that I loved wearing in 2018. It’s fun to reminisce on products that have become staples in my closet. Most of the clothing that I’m going to share would be perfect for casual Fridays in the office or dinner dates with friends. I’ve been on a new shoe kick lately, so be on the lookout for some new shoes to add to your wardrobe! I hope you enjoy today’s post!
- Calvin Klein Genoveva Patent Heel – I love the shine on these shoes! They pair perfectly with any outfit that is casual or dressy.
- Tory Burch Pump – So comfortable and I love the simplicity of this shoe.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe – Great shoes for running indoors or outdoors. Snag them while you can at 60% off!!!
- Sam Edelman Paris Suede Loafer – Mine are in the color Putty Suede. I’ve worn these loafers a ton to school and out on the town. Great shoes!
- Spanx ‘Look at me Now’ Seamless Leggings – Perfect pair of leggings for every day wear. The fabric is well-made, too.
- Zella Good Sport High Waist Midi Leggings – I love to run in these leggings. They also have a tight waistband, which is perfect when exercising.
- Kate Spade Cameron Street Brennan Purse – In the color tusk/black. This bag is so versatile and can be worn with a dressy or casual outfit.
- Alo High Waist Elevate Capri Legging – I love the white color on this pair of leggings. The mesh detailing is cute, too.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Perfume – I’ve worn this scent for 2 years now and get so many compliments on it!
- Ray Ban Tortoise Shell Aviator Sunglasses – Perfect pair of sunglasses that go with every outfit!
I highly recommend all of these items. You can click on any item listed to shop.
Have a great weekend!